Don't you just love it when...

kingleds said:
Still 7 points ahead of you though :)

Yep I know, think we've a game in hand. Spurs are doing so well this season. As long as we finish in top 4 I'll be happy xxx

When you're feeling scared, but über excited all at the same time xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On a real countdown my sweets!!

38 days!!!

My countdown paper chains

image-557088644.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

your mum very kindly measures the yummy cream sauce she's made for dinner (from lactofree cream woo!) and doesn't give in when you ask for seconds lol.

You hear from a friend who was a joint friend with you and your ex, and she informs you that he's not doing as well and is not as happy as he is trying to make out since he split with you and turned into a complete and utterly spiteful piece of work.

Now, I know that probably makes me look really cruel and b*tchy but... once you make your bed, you have to lie in it! :D

KittenKat said:
You hear from a friend who was a joint friend with you and your ex, and she informs you that he's not doing as well and is not as happy as he is trying to make out since he split with you and turned into a complete and utterly spiteful piece of work.

Now, I know that probably makes me look really cruel and b*tchy but... once you make your bed, you have to lie in it! :D

Hahaha

Big FAT dose of karma there kk!

Basque in it! xx

Given what that complete tosser put you through KK I cannot begin to tell you how happy this makes me.:girlpower::talk017::party0011::banana dancer:

Given what that complete tosser put you through KK I cannot begin to tell you how happy this makes me.:girlpower::talk017::party0011::banana dancer:

Thanks hon :)

I have to admit that I don't particularly like the way in which he is falling apart, but... it's quite an apt way the truth be told!

DYJLIW you get asked if you would like some extra hours in a part of the job you have coveted getting involved in (and dropped a few hints) for a while now. And DYJLI even more as this is the first time there has been an opening and they asked you first.

Work has been a bit crappy lately and this has perked me up no end. :D

Isn't he just! My other half is away on exercise and it's been horrible but my boy has made me smile so much, he is turning into such a character :) know he will get me through Terry's 6 month tour in Afghan in one piece! X

MinkyDinky said:
You have a crappy feeling all day about WI because your period popped up this morning and you expected a gain only to find a whole pound off.

Wooooot!

Well done hunny!!

DYJLIW You get crappy news but it means your husband and son suddenly realise you're a person again! Maybe because I actually admitted to being scared (I'm definitely the 'strong' one in our house, by appearances anyway).
Hubby and I had a good chat about our relationship and son.....wait for it.......actually made conversation with me.....he actually STARTED it! He's 15 and all communication is on HIS terms, but I'll take every crumb thankyou!

I LOVE THIS!! My ex was an absolute turd, I couldn't have been happier on the day he got divorced from the woman he left me for :D

Back