Don't you just love it when...

Sorry for sounding dim, but who is Doug Stanhope?

It's not dim don't worry, he's just not very well known over here! He's an American stand up comedian, best known probably over here for appearing on Charlie Brooker's programs eg Newswipe.

'I'm Doug Stanhope, and this is why I drink' :)

DYJLIW Starlight wins the day, and peace once again reigns over Minimins-land!! Yey for starlight :)
All together now.......we love you Starlight we do, we love you Starlight we do, we love you Strlighy we do-OHHHH Starlight we love yoooo xx

Shirleen said:
You have a fabulous day, The Happy-Learning Classes went really well, we had some really good results today, one girl (severe muscle atrophy) has finally learned that when she moves her arm the ball goes in the bucket,and does it deliberately.
Another started in January with NO social skills, head down, tongue out, no eye contact, did not answer to her own name (been talked 'at' and 'over' instead of to), well today she had her head up, took my hand and gave eye contact to say hello. She wouldn't bend her arms keeping them down the outside of her wheelchair, now she reaches out to get the ball, and uses both hands to guide the ball to knock skittles over, AND she celebrated when she saw that she'd done it!!!!

*sigh* I love Mondays!

Thats lovely,what satisfaction for you!

dyjliw you call the council to ask about offers for housing and get inadvertantly told you're in the top 20 of the waiting list. less than a year (conservatively... less than 6 months if not being conservative) and we'll be out of this overpriced, mould infested rat-hole.

dyjliw you call the council to ask about offers for housing and get inadvertantly told you're in the top 20 of the waiting list. less than a year (conservatively... less than 6 months if not being conservative) and we'll be out of this overpriced, mould infested rat-hole.

Yay!!!!!!!

DYJLIW you get to work from home on a friday morning, meaning you got up 1/5 hours later than usual. Had a proper decent SW fry up for breakfast. Still have 2 HEB left cos you are on a red day & didn't use one for breakfast, and did I mention ITS FRIDAY
:party0019::banana dancer::party0023:
Plus, you are on your 7th consecutive day on plan - a first for 2012.

wow. they'd hate Basildon.
we have (going from the end of town nearest my house to the opposite end)
99p mart
poundland
poundword and
99p shop (like yours... tips: some cosmetics are awesomely reduced but don't trust the nail varnish, their willow trellis lasts years, don't buy anything electronic and their cleaning products can often be false economy ;) )

wow. they'd hate Basildon.
we have (going from the end of town nearest my house to the opposite end)
99p mart
poundland
poundword and
99p shop (like yours... tips: some cosmetics are awesomely reduced but don't trust the nail varnish, their willow trellis lasts years, don't buy anything electronic and their cleaning products can often be false economy ;) )

Worth looking at:
The Pur eye make up remover pads are fabbie!
Chinese takeaway boxes 8 for 99p
Food storage boxes,
Shampoo and conditioner, all good makes

I go to buy Stocking fillers like Umbro aftershave stuff, (I know it's March)

DYJLIW your boyfriend comes back from a week working away earlier than expected and pops to see you in work before he goes home to sleep :D xx happy Jojo xx

Welshtigger said:
DYJLIW your boyfriend comes back from a week working away earlier than expected and pops to see you in work before he goes home to sleep :D xx happy Jojo xx

Awwww :) xxxxx wish mine was home. X

sadolphingirl said:
DYJLIW the Monday is a bank holiday so it means you only have a 4 day week!! Thanks for Paddy'svday falling on a Sat...

Really!! :D Since when? Love bank hols cos get double pay

DYJLIW you get on the usually empty 2.15pm Sunday train to Bridgend and it's full of very happy but rather green looking men with hangovers who clearly had an absolute ball in Cardiff last night after Wales won the Grand Slam. Again. :cool::D :talk017: :talk017:

Korrigan said:
Not here in the UK sadly Welshtigger. :(
Only in the ROI - they get loads of bank holidays!!

We have to wait another 3 weeks to Easter.

Gutted! Thought it was early! Altho it's hardly fair when we don't get a bank hols for st David's day!! xx

DYJLIW the evil cow in work whos been laughing at you everytime you walk into work breathless after 18 flights of stairs is now asking you for advice on losing weight....booooyyaaahhhhh!!!

Back