Don't you just love it when...

Having just posted on the DYJHIW thread I am dropping in here to even the balance!

DYJLIW you realise that your good friends are really good friends.

and...

your step-son and his wife are so in love and so excited about their pregnancy (due in September)

Well I really need to edit the top one, because I have just discovered that someone I thought was a really good friend is most definitely not.

DYJLIW you get a message from the new care agency(who told you last week they had no hours for you)to say that it was a mix up and they've got hours for you after all :) what a relief! x

Welshtigger said:
DYJLIW you get a message from the new care agency(who told you last week they had no hours for you)to say that it was a mix up and they've got hours for you after all :) what a relief! x

Brill news:-D

Welshtigger said:

Yay :D xx

Wow, that is good news & such a relief, I bet you didn't know whether to be mad for the upset or happy;)

Happy Holidays said:
Wow, that is good news & such a relief, I bet you didn't know whether to be mad for the upset or happy;)

Yep and to top it all off, I've just had a message about a job in London for the Olympics xx

I'm so darn fussy when buying clothes, especially dresses as I feel my hips are out of proportion with my waist (& not on the too small size).

DYJLIW You buy a new dress, try it on & ask OH if it looks ok, his reply 'well if you mean by ok, if I saw you out would I want to ********:rolleyes: well the answer is yes'. So the dress stays:D

When it's injection day!!! I'm three weeks overdue for my B12 injection and feeling so rubbish, tired, tearful, depressed!
But today I get my 'Juice Boost' yay!

DYJLIW the director says you can leave at 1pm :D no work til Tuesday, yaay!!

DYJLIW you call up about a job for the Olympics, but they've filled all those vacancies, however due to my experience they have put me forward for a more senior role!!! I've gotta go to west ham football ground for an assessment centre in 3 weeks-am very excited :) xx

DYJLIW you finish half day thursday because tomorrow is good friday and then you are off a week and a day to just chill and relax :)

Don't you just love the great British weather! Yesterday wellie bobs & winter coats playing in the snow, today sunbathing & digging in the sunshine (the little one, not me :))

Attachments

• image-4004005872.jpg
    image-4004005872.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2834860527.jpg
    image-2834860527.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 76
Welshtigger said:
DYJLIW you call up about a job for the Olympics, but they've filled all those vacancies, however due to my experience they have put me forward for a more senior role!!! I've gotta go to west ham football ground for an assessment centre in 3 weeks-am very excited :) xx

Like :-D

DJLIW your boss pulls you to one side, and it's to ask if you've been dieting cos you're looking really slim :)

And when you get your mate round for their opinion on dresses you've bought and they compliment you on how they look and say they wished they had your confidence :)

DYJL the feeling of becoming an aunt for the first time :D my sister had a girl at 4:18 yesterday morning weighing in at 6lb 3. Mum and baby doing well and I'm so proud of her and can't wait for cuddles with my niece x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back