Don't you just love it when...

You sort out your 'The Sun' holidays from £15, bargin holidays here we come:D

I love it when I get up the courage to look at my back account and there's actually something left at the end of the month!! :faint2: hehe

kingleds said:
DYJLIW your friends tell you to go to amazon & read the reviews on Veet for Men hair removal cream. As a result you spend nearly an hour wetting yourself laughing. Not good for porductivity, but very good for the soul.

Off to have a look!! ;-)

kingleds said:
DYJLIW your friends tell you to go to amazon & read the reviews on Veet for Men hair removal cream. As a result you spend nearly an hour wetting yourself laughing. Not good for porductivity, but very good for the soul.

Ha ha ha!! Bloody hell that's hilarious x

kingleds said:

Lol lol lol brill!!!! :-D

when you manage to complete a workout without stopping when you had to take about 5 breaks the first time you did it! :D

... You sail through parents evening! And are told your son is a credit to you and not the stroppy 14 yr old at school like he is at home :-D :-D

DYJLIW you have had a close shave with your upper target , now feel really focussed and one of the main reasons for it - the sun is shining! (For now anyway):p

I love when im out walking and my friend says up "u r less out of puff than last week and ur getting faster" major encouragment! X jogging here i come!

We were supposed to be going on our 25th anniversary special trip next year, but I've realised it we can't afford it & it will have to be put back, which I'm not too bothered about.

Anyway DYJLIW you pitch a 'special trip' compromise to OH & he agrees without hesitation (the upshot is I still have a nice holiday to look forward to:D)

when you find threads like these to keep you going :) Very motivational, and I love looking at the positives rather than the negatives! Keep going guys and girls and good luck with your weight loss journeys!

DYJLI when you finish your dissertation, no more studying for 4 months, I have my life back!

Back