Don't you just love it when...

DYLJIW the sun is shining at 7am and you actually WANT to take the dog for a walk rather than feeling you have to do it!

Really enjoyed this morning's stroll :)

When u come out a hot relaxing bath n just chill in bed for the rest of the night :) known u don't have the kids in the morning! Love them
To bits but a wee break is lovely x

jaylou said:
It's a Friend with Benefits!!!!

Thanks jaylou forgot the abbreviation wasn't obvious

DYJLIW your boyfriend is going away to work for a week, but the 5 day coach trip he's driving is coming up to north Wales and you potentially get to spend a night with him in the hotel :) Yey!!!! Oh and to top it all off, he's just got himself a flat!! Woop woooop xx

DYJLIW a work colleague comes in to your room and asks your class to read a book while she talks to you for a second simply to say that you look fab and have done really well :D

She actually went out of her way to come and say it which I thought was really sweet :) Granted I feel fab is a major miscalculation but I'll take it :) It made me leave work with a massive smile on my face.

DYJLIW you're going to see westlife tomorrow & you are ridiculously excited!!! I am like a giddy, loved-up teenager :) ill be stood screaming 'I Love you Mark!' in about 24 hour from now :) :) :) can't wait!!! woohoo!!! :)

**punk*~*star** said:
DYJLIW you're going to see westlife tomorrow & you are ridiculously excited!!! I am like a giddy, loved-up teenager :) ill be stood screaming 'I Love you Mark!' in about 24 hour from now :) :) :) can't wait!!! woohoo!!! :)

LOVE this! I am seeing them next Thursday, let me know what you think. Last tour :(

abbiewilko said:
LOVE this! I am seeing them next Thursday, let me know what you think. Last tour :(

Will do! Am proper excited but sad too :( I was crying watching there last tv appearance so dread to think what I'll be like at show... Just read that Mark is going solo after tour so I'm a bit happier :) that is one FIT mr!!

Your boyfriend comes home with two boxes of cherry bakewell alpen lights because he knows you've been wanting to try them but haven't seen them in the shops yet

Oh and also booked a little trip away just the two of you

Your boyfriend comes home with two boxes of cherry bakewell alpen lights because he knows you've been wanting to try them but haven't seen them in the shops yet

Oh and also booked a little trip away just the two of you

KEEPER!

abbiewilko said:

One word: AMAZING!!! Best tour by far :)

DYJLIW you allow half an hour to load the mare to go to the show, and she walks on like a little gem and now we're on our way ahead of schedule :) let's hope she behaves all day :)

U find out u got a spa break in September! (gotta work my ass off to lose at least another 2st by then)

Back