Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw because our family didn't have Christmas due to my poorly at the time Nan, we're having Christmas day this Saturday including the mahoosive turkey dinner :)

DYJLIW Charleybarley decides to set another Foods around the World challenge -this time it's Mexico, which will definately be a challenge for me as OH doesn't like spicy foods:D

....you buy your 4th new item in a size 14 :) and to prove it here's a pic of the label lol, it's a waterproof jacket just in case anyone's wondering

Attachments

• image-1498288259.jpg
    image-1498288259.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 60
Its nearly the weekend:happy036:

You have all of next week off on holiday:happy036:

The Sun is shining :happy036:

DYJLW your OH makes your evening by him being a ditz for once rather than you :p

He put same SW chips in the oven for tea and I've just been to check on them and found he'd put them in the oven but not switched it on, bless him x

When your 2 year old learns how to do a roley-poley! Makes for an interesting evening :D x

You have a really good day with your family without any arguments, moaning or whining about anything / each other :) Then when we went to bed we opened the curtains and watched fireworks from a local jubilee doo, the a thunderstorm. Good day all round :)

Back