Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you have the most amazing dress hung up in the wardrobe, ready for your 21st birthday night out in July. You try it on and it looks even more amazing now than it did when you bought it a few weeks ago :D

1399811.jpg

Princess_Stevie said:
DYJLIW you have the most amazing dress hung up in the wardrobe, ready for your 21st birthday night out in July. You try it on and it looks even more amazing now than it did when you bought it a few weeks ago :D

Aw you will look a proper princess in that xxxx

Wow, that dress is lovely! I need to find one for my 18th next month :)

Thank you!! I picked it up from River Island when they had a big sale on a few weeks ago. It was about £75 down to £30, I couldn't resist! Now just need to find a nice pair of shoes and a bag :)

Aw you will look a proper princess in that xxxx

Thank you, Shirleen! I can't wait to wear it, I feel a million dollars in it :D xx

When my rabbit iv got about 6 wks ago will let me pick her and cuddle her

I normally do this when I am skint and make random concockshions on what I have in my kitchen, lol

Shirleen, do you not do that?

I often hug an animal when I am skint and make random concoctions with what I have in my kitchen. It makes everything seem much better :) (Although I think maybe someone might need a username change to Bunnylovescasseroledishes.)

Shirleen, do you not do that?

I often hug an animal when I am skint and make random concoctions with what I have in my kitchen. It makes everything seem much better :) (Although I think maybe someone might need a username change to Bunnylovescasseroledishes.)

Oh stobbit! I can't stop giggling!

Oh and I cann't abide Rabbits, except in a casserole dish!

Back