Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW it's Friday. No other reason. I like Friday nights the best as I don't have to worry about going to bed early or getting up at the crack of dawn!

....... you find a product that you thought had been discontinued?

I like the Kraft Light dressings (French, Italian & Thousand Island) but haven't seen them for ages. . Found them again today in Asda in a smaller straight bottle (old one was the glass stright neck & rounded bit at the bottom).

Simple things and all that :clap:

DYJLIW you make a dish for the first time ever and it just goes perfectly? Made Chili Con Carne for the first time ever today and it was amazing!

Dyjliw you arrive at work to find that the Internet has gone down and will be down all day. All of my work is Internet based so could not
Do my work, we were all sent home for a free day off. :-D

DYJLIW you take a pic and can actually notice your weightloss :) chuffed dot com x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW when walk across the beach with the dog at 6:30 in the morning in the sunshine and realise just how lucky you are to live in Cornwall :)

awesomecupcake said:
DYJLIW when walk across the beach with the dog at 6:30 in the morning in the sunshine and realise just how lucky you are to live in Cornwall :)

Sooo jealous! All my dads family are from Cornwall, I love it there!!! :)

DYJLIW you suddenly realise by checking your stats that you have lost more than 30% of your starting body weight?! Jeez - how did I ever manage to carry that all around with me??
On that positive note, here's the next 20%! Woo!

DYJLIW you suddenly realise by checking your stats that you have lost more than 30% of your starting body weight?! Jeez - how did I ever manage to carry that all around with me??
On that positive note, here's the next 20%! Woo!

Well done Minky! It really hit home for me when I weighed my suitcase in at the airport and it was 22 kilos - that was exactly what I had lost and I couldn't imagine dragging that suitcase around all day every day!

Leapfrog said:
Well done Minky! It really hit home for me when I weighed my suitcase in at the airport and it was 22 kilos - that was exactly what I had lost and I couldn't imagine dragging that suitcase around all day every day!

It's crazy isn't it?! Mine works out at just over 40 kilos which is in theory 2 suitcases for holiday - no way could I carry that round for an hour let alone a day! How the hell did we do it before??
HUGE Well done to you too sweetie! Xx

Back