Don't you just love it when...

You wake up happy & realise how blessed you are to have such a wonderful life:D

Dyjliw you truly believe you will win one of the raffles on the Euro Millions tonight an realise life will never be the same and its giving you butterflies haha

Dyjliw you truly believe you will win one of the raffles on the Euro Millions tonight an realise life will never be the same and its giving you butterflies haha

Me & OH were discussing our 'lotto' win (which we are also winning tonight) & I said even though £1m is a lot of money after you've given some to close relatives, in our case DS, DD & my sister, paid of our mortgages, there isn't a lot left, well ok about £500,000. Anyway I'm not greedy & will be happy with my million:D

I would set up my own charities help out family etand if I'm left with nothing after mortgage bills and helping others and putting some in trust for the kids so be it I won't give up working and well let's just say it will go a long way and all the big buys in life will be done xxx

When you dye & your hair expecting it to look nothing like the colour you want (i didn't want to bleach it first) but when it's done the colour is even better!!

Attachments

• image-3936503270.jpg
    image-3936503270.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 50
Wow, what colour did you go from to that, if you didn't bleach it?? Looks amazing :)

Laura94B said:
Wow, what colour did you go from to that, if you didn't bleach it?? Looks amazing :)

Used feria (spice power p76) over medium/dark brown hair about 3 weeks ago then I dyed it with la riche directions (tulip colour) today coz it had faded out a bit :)

When you dye & your hair expecting it to look nothing like the colour you want (i didn't want to bleach it first) but when it's done the colour is even better!!

Wow, what a gorgeous colour!! I love it :)

**punk*~*star** said:

Ooooo love it!!! Fabulous colour! What colour was your hair before I have a little hair envy here :)

Back