Don't you just love it when...

Shirleen said:
Don't you just love the relief you feel when the vehicle that has been behind you on every turn for the last half and hour finally peels off!

Last week same thing for 50 minutes but didn't pull off, followed me until my road! I spotted who it was and realised they work in the same building as me and was brave and approached them the next day and said "excuse me do you live in Aylesbury and did you follow me home?!" They came out with the fact they thought "ooh someone else lives out my way I'll follow them and see who it is and if they want to Carshare!" then said he panicked thinking I might think he's a stalker and turned around once down my road! Err yeah I do think that's weird especially as it turns out he had to drive past his house to get to mine! X

enjoy your holiday mrstore xx

DYJLIW your little boy is turning into a great little character :)

.... DYJLIW you get a tesco shop for £4.13 instead of £53.13 ;) AND its £3 to be delivered or free to a store.... i have a store practicably opposite my house so thats another £3 save hehe

DYJLIW you've been poorly since Saturday and were fully expecting a gain last night, only to get on the scales and have lost half a lb!! Just to put the icing on the cake, you were also nominated for, and won (!!), your groups' "Woman of the Year". I am on cloud 9 :)

DYJLIW you've been poorly since Saturday and were fully expecting a gain last night, only to get on the scales and have lost half a lb!! Just to put the icing on the cake, you were also nominated for, and won (!!), your groups' "Woman of the Year". I am on cloud 9 :)

Wow that's brilliant news (not you've been poorly), how lovely.;)

When your daughter, who until a few months ago has a serious water phobia, has managed to work through it & earned her 10 metre swimming badge today :) super proud mummy!

When you see a pair of sandals you really want, OH says no coz theyre £50+ & you already have way too many shoes, then you find same sandals on sale somewhere else at £21.99!!! The sandals will now be mine :D

got up this morning, thought id wear a dress,,,, pinned my hair up.... & i felt amazing!... ive never felt this good about myself, infact i never liked myself before! :D

That's amazing :) well done :) I'm hoping to get that feeling when I get ready for work in September but we'll see!

thanks, i couldnt believe how good i felt! :) (even though ive still got alot weight left to shift)

I also got a compliment from my friend too! :D

when you pick up a new mattress later after such a long tine with a broken one as you could not afford another. Thank God for freecycle is all I can say and such kind people out ther :D

You kids are little enough that they really enjoy spending time with you, looking forward to a lovely day with my babies x

It's your OH day off tomorrow which means he can take daughter to early morning swim lesson in the car instead of me having to fight with all 3 kids on a bus at daft o'clock :)

DYJLIW You bite into the massive Pink Lady apple you've brought to work, and it's the most beautiful juicy apple in the world. <3 (Small victories and all that!)

Back