Don't you just love it when...

Princess_Stevie said:
DYJLIW something just clicks and you have a kind of lightbulb moment! I've had the most horrendous week this week with copious amounts of McDonalds, Greggs, non-diet sodas, chocolate, sweets, etc. I haven't been able to get out of holiday mode, and have been "curing" my holiday blues with emotional eating.

This morning I went to Tesco and bought 2 pan au chocolate for my breakfast. By the time I'd driven to work, something in my thought "no, this needs to stop". They both went in the bin, unopened, with not even a sniff. This is the one thing I am proud of this week. I have officially drawn my line and am moving on from it.

Weigh in is tonight, and I am expecting a big gain. No matter how large, I'm going to embrace it and stay to group asa I always do - I know I'll come away with tonnes of inspiration for next week!

Have sat and drawn up a meal plan for the upcoming week and I'm headed straight to Tesco after group tonight - avoiding the bakery section this time! ;)

Well done! X

DYJLIW something just clicks and you have a kind of lightbulb moment! I've had the most horrendous week this week with copious amounts of McDonalds, Greggs, non-diet sodas, chocolate, sweets, etc. I haven't been able to get out of holiday mode, and have been "curing" my holiday blues with emotional eating.

This morning I went to Tesco and bought 2 pan au chocolate for my breakfast. By the time I'd driven to work, something in my thought "no, this needs to stop". They both went in the bin, unopened, with not even a sniff. This is the one thing I am proud of this week. I have officially drawn my line and am moving on from it.

Weigh in is tonight, and I am expecting a big gain. No matter how large, I'm going to embrace it and stay to group asa I always do - I know I'll come away with tonnes of inspiration for next week!

Have sat and drawn up a meal plan for the upcoming week and I'm headed straight to Tesco after group tonight - avoiding the bakery section this time! ;)

Well done! I think preparing for return from hols needs to be done like preparing for hangover cravings....I've learnt in hindsight anyway! I think you get the taste for the treats and crave things you may have missed while away....I came back craving spicy foods like mad and wasn't happy till had had a curry(and nan etc etc!)
Well done for drawing that line and planning good things! x

M Louise H said:
DYJLIW the forecast says storms but there's nothing but blue sky out there - I'm off to the beach, sod the housework!

Lol, we've had heavy rain most of the night here :( front of the house it's grey and dull, back of the house is looking lovely and blue :)

......when your boss texts first thing this morning saying you can have the day off of you like. Well it would have been rude to have said no lol :)

......when your boss texts first thing this morning saying you can have the day off of you like. Well it would have been rude to have said no lol :)

That's really nice, the past few Fridays my boss has said I can go half hour earlier which makes a big difference to my evening.

Dyjliw you get your brand spanking new gleaming white iPhone 5!!! Yay!

Jealous much!! I'd love an Iphone, I'm so bored with my BB now.

DYJLIW one of your best friends rings and says that he has his Disney Silver pass(cos he works on the lion king tour)and it gets him and 2 guests into any Disney park in the world for free! So do Matt and I fancy a holiday to Florida!!! Eeeek! Hell yeah! He also gets 50% off Disney hotels and cheaper flights!! Florida 2013 here we come!! x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
DYJLIW one of your best friends rings and says that he has his Disney Silver pass(cos he works on the lion king tour)and it gets him and 2 guests into any Disney park in the world for free! So do Matt and I fancy a holiday to Florida!!! Eeeek! Hell yeah! He also gets 50% off Disney hotels and cheaper flights!! Florida 2013 here we come!! x

Wow how fab :) lucky you !!

Welshtigger said:

Wow lucky you! Sounds fab! X

Back