Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you summon the guts to put a photo folder on your facebook called "4 stones later" and I've already had almost 100 likes and comments. Ego boost much!

Dyjliw your up early and have made soup,corned beef hash and spinach and ricotta lasagna!!! 0:)
So you can go for lunch with your friend and not worry about cooking tea :)

You finish work have a lovely cooked breakie and are now in bed listening to the rain, and being glad you don;t have to walk kids to school

DYJLIW you start to build a viable idea for the novel you're going to write in your first National Novel Writing Month!!

DYJLIW you have just signed up for a gym induction tomorrow evening! I have never been a gym member before, I'm scared but excited. I also really struggle with the idea of paying 75 quid for the privilege as I don't have full time work but I'm hoping that it will give me something productive to do on the days I'm off!

Jenna88 said:
DYJLIW you have just signed up for a gym induction tomorrow evening! I have never been a gym member before, I'm scared but excited. I also really struggle with the idea of paying 75 quid for the privilege as I don't have full time work but I'm hoping that it will give me something productive to do on the days I'm off!

Wow that's expensive! When I had gym membership it cost £26 per month! Even the expensive one round here is no more than £45! I'd want them to exercise for me for that price lol x

There is a chain of gyms called fitness 4 less and their membership is £14.99 a month - bargain! Have a look on their website :)

Dyjl The lovely people on minimins?! I was feeling so crap today because of my horrible midwife but now I feel happier because I've been able to talk about it to lovely & supportive people :)

Back