Don't you just love it when...

yay for chippy coming, not like you've been waiting all day for it or anything ;) lol

i miss having chippy, but the smell knocks me sick now :( used to be my fave 'take away'

hope you enjoy :)

when husband arrives home from work with a choccie bar for me - and I have enough syns left to eat it! Just what I need <3

DYJLIW you get an early morning call to say your FIL is probably being discharged today.....back to Athens we go!!

DYJLIW after about 4 months of gaining loosing circle im actually BACK!!! :D I have the spirit i did when i first started, i dont want bad foods or fatty stuff, i want to get my 6 stone by xmas like i set for the xmas 6 month challenge and i WILL do it!!

Jess<3 said:
DYJLIW after about 4 months of gaining loosing circle im actually BACK!!! :D I have the spirit i did when i first started, i dont want bad foods or fatty stuff, i want to get my 6 stone by xmas like i set for the xmas 6 month challenge and i WILL do it!!

Yes you will with that attitude. Go girl! ;-)

When you are feeling a bit hysterical and giddy about booking a surprise holiday for OH's birthday in January. I think it's the keeping the surprise bit it's making me feel really silly and giggly!

Yay, I'd be giddy if you're doing what you want to do, good luck & keep quiet:D

DYJLIW after not being on the WiiFit for ages you get it out and your mii shrinks again, you're 10 kilos down and the machine even congratulates you.

Don't you just love it when you go to the gym for the first time ever and you love it! Looking forward to going again tomorrow to get a proper induction and another workout :D

DYJLIW you're feeling so in control and focused on achieving your "Christmas Wish" :)

Jenna88 said:
DYJLIW that every day in the gym so far you've burnt 300 odd calories...today I DESTROYED 626 calories! BOOM! Maybe not as much as what other people burn but I'm pleased.

Well done! That's fab x

Jenna88 said:
DYJLIW that every day in the gym so far you've burnt 300 odd calories...today I DESTROYED 626 calories! BOOM! Maybe not as much as what other people burn but I'm pleased.

Wow. I went this morning and only burnt 250! Jealous!!

Well done that's fab, I don't see cals burnt after most of my workouts as my cross trainers thing is broken and I run, but I'm always really disappointed when I do go on something which tells me. As I always imagine burning loads and then its just a couple of hundred and I can't help but think... oh well that's a mars bar almost burnt off :p

Back