Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you've got yourself up over something for 2 days and you *think* it might actually be ok. Phew!

Last edited:
Don't you just love it when... you catch a glimpse of your reflection and think "wow I look good".

Don't you just love it when... someone notices your weight loss and tell you how great you're looking!

Woohoo!! I've another week next week before Xmas hols, but Friday is Friday at the end of the day!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW OH does silly little things just to keep you happy, I bought some festive loo roll & asked him to make sure after he's been to the loo the loo roll is pulled down so I can see the pattern when I go:D He's such a sweetie & just recently as well as having my tea ready when I get home he's also had a cup of coffee ready for me.

DYJLIW your last WI before Christmas has you 1lb under target - for the first time in years I'll be heading back to the UK actually looking forward to seeing old friends instead of dreading seeing people because I'm so fat. A whole 4 stone lighter than my visit last November :D

DYJLIW the directors ring and they're not gonna be in now until after Christmas. So, DYJLIW you and your colleagues plan on festify'ing the office next week including fibre optic trees :D

DYJLIW the directors ring and they're not gonna be in now until after Christmas. So, DYJLIW you and your colleagues plan on festify'ing the office next week including fibre optic trees :D

Yay, that's brill. We're hoping one day next week our boss will be out so we can have a nice lunch with wine.

DYJLIW your husband brings you a long stemmed rose every day of the week.

That has happened in this house this week. The roses are all from the garden and beautiful and more precious than bought ones.

Back