Don't you just love it when...

You have the willpower to remove 4 syns worth of chocolate from the pack and then seal it back up and put it away!

5 syns days weds thurs Fri so I can enjoy a few guilt free drinks on sat night! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3538070908.jpg
    image-3538070908.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 57
Dyjliw your boss calls you in to say they've underpaid you for a year and you'll get the money in a lump sum! I can decorate my new house now :)

You have the willpower to remove 4 syns worth of chocolate from the pack and then seal it back up and put it away!

5 syns days weds thurs Fri so I can enjoy a few guilt free drinks on sat night! X

Now that is willpower, well done!

well done!
give me some will power please for next week. Saving syns for hubbys birthday meal out :)

DYJLIW... sat eating rice pudding, got daim bar for after & milky hot chocolate whilst watching one born & getting broody lol

Young children have a strop, my daughter was out sledging & grandson came off & shouts 'it's not funny', 'leave me alone' here are the photo's I'd show you him falling off but you can see his face & I'm not happy posting those on here. Apparently he sat there for a while, calmed down & had more fun time sledging.
.stoming off.jpgS0262143.jpg

Awww not funny but cute photos lol I can just hear his voice now like my son used to when he was little - hes 23 now and totally the opposite

So cute...when they are that age and someone elses lol
Young children have a strop, my daughter was out sledging & grandson came off & shouts 'it's not funny', 'leave me alone' here are the photo's I'd show you him falling off but you can see his face & I'm not happy posting those on here. Apparently he sat there for a while, calmed down & had more fun time sledging.
.View attachment 76176View attachment 76177

DYJLIW..... OH and child are away to work and school and you go back to bed and cosy in with your dog, who isnt allowed in the bed but you sneak him in when OH isnt there to moan bout it lol!! X

DYJLIW only a few days til Lapland! We fly early on Sunday :) :) :) :)

Thank you to everyone that convinced me to book it right back in October when I was wavering.

Hubby still doesn't know! So hopefully will be best 30th birthday present ever :) Worth every hour of bloody overtime I've done...

'citing times:D

DYJLIW..... OH and child are away to work and school and you go back to bed and cosy in with your dog, who isnt allowed in the bed but you sneak him in when OH isnt there to moan bout it lol!! X

Hahaha, that is sooo me! Lol x

DYJLIW your OH says that your stomach has started to look flatter.........yes! Get in there!!!

Implant is coming out Monday :D dr was lovely & said that all my symptoms could be linked to it & because I have had asked for it removing then she couldn't say no! Hopefully ill be back to my old self soon...

Back