Don't you just love it when...

Texty_F said:
DYJLIW - you know you have Wed off work knowing it will break the week up and your planning on having a veryyyyyyyyy lazy day after putting the car in for its service

And ... when you go to Asda and get the skirt you have been after for ages in the sale along with a top and bra n knicker set all for £23 bargain

I love a good bargain :) pics please ;) maybe not of the bra and knickers though lol x

DSC_0146.JPG DSC_0147.JPG

My bargain skirt and a top for work to go with my new dark blue jeans

And no its not lol I remember you telling me how big your uppendopperflopperstopper is haha

I think there might have been hun yeh but they didnt have any in the sale. Ive bought it for my hols for an evening when we go out for a meal (bought it in a smaller size hoping I slim into it) haha

I think there might have been hun yeh but they didnt have any in the sale. Ive bought it for my hols for an evening when we go out for a meal (bought it in a smaller size hoping I slim into it) haha

Talking of holidays, at work we were chatting about how long it is of mine & I thought 8wks, but no it's 6 on Friday:eek: 'citing times, if I remember you go to Mexio the week after me.

I go on the 16th April its 9weeks tomorrow I think lol - Daughter is booking all our flights and transfers tomorrow through work im so excited

DYJLIW after stressing about it for days, the day of the party you're making a cake for is here and you're not panicking! Cake is baked, sliced in half, filled with jam/buttercream and ready to be iced and piped but I'm not freaking out! Yet...

Hi sorry to drop in here I just seen mention of cake are you on lt or different plan reason I all is I've 3 cakes to do this weekend and freaking out over how to ensure everything is right while on TFR?

Hi sorry to drop in here I just seen mention of cake are you on lt or different plan reason I all is I've 3 cakes to do this weekend and freaking out over how to ensure everything is right while on TFR?

Ignore that just copped I was in sw thread trying to access stuff on my phone not used to site yet...

Back