Don't you just love it when...

Hmm, what to have for my first few meals back on plan to celebrate?!

Have you seen Pete's Recipe Book thread on here? Last night we had the Peanut Butter Chicken and it was to die for!! Trying the Sweet and Sour Pork tonight.

DYJLIW you nip in the local supermarket and they're playing Cee Lo Green's F*!* You - unedited version. The little old Greek lady next to me didn't seem too offended though!

M Louise H said:
DYJLIW you nip in the local supermarket and they're playing Cee Lo Green's F*!* You - unedited version. The little old Greek lady next to me didn't seem too offended though!

Hahaha!! Ooops!!! X

DYJLIW you start a new pack of muesli and your first bowl has lots of yummy fruit in it :D

my new actifry came :D (Plus i got it £90 cheaper & got a free mini tefal frying pan) :)

i got it from home & cook website.
it was a black one, RRP £199.99 but with this voucher code: SKAF23... You get £90 off + a free tefal frying pan. Which is the tiny one but im not complaining!! lol
you add code just before paying, its good job saved the code as cant find it on the website! ;)

Yes il be using tonight, soooo missed my chips an roasties from this :D

After 3 weeks with no heating downstairs the plumber has brought heat to my life. I can totally see why lonely housewives fall for tradesmen in those naughty films I've heard so much about. Mmmmmm toasty.

Potato said:
After 3 weeks with no heating downstairs the plumber has brought heat to my life. I can totally see why lonely housewives fall for tradesmen in those naughty films I've heard so much about. Mmmmmm toasty.

Lol :D

Back