Don't you just love it when...

I'm the same as you Emsie :)

SORRY!! i think he needs a kick in the pant's area!! I have been married 16 years this year @ hubby can tell you every year what day and date of wedding anniversary, 1st date we went on, and tonight he's been saving up for a chinese, even though we are tight for money at the moment. I TRULY LOVE HIM <3 <3 xx

Awwww... Your so lucky!! You both must be doin something right after 16 yrs!! Its amazing how far nice thoughtful little things can go!! He used to be like that!! I guess the honeymoon period is over for us lol!! Xx

...you rediscover your love of Beck
Beck-Hansen-in-2012-008.jpg

Its a don't you just love the David Beckham undies ad .!!!! phwoorr lol

Most men in undies ads......... Mmmmm yes please

When oh comes back a night early and yoire now having a cuddle on the couch :-D and watching taken 2 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I never get a valentines day card & it doesn't bother me. I had to laugh recently it's my birthday on 25th Jan & on the morning I was packing my bag for our wkend away & he said 'Oh are you packing your cards for tomorrow?' to which I replied, it's my birthday today!, anyway the next day, he had a reminder on his phone 'Michelle's birthday', honestly we've been together 30 years, if he doesn't know now he never will!

Haha bless him

Best present today, little one was given the choice whether to go play, go make a valentines card for someone or do something else and he made me a valentines card.
I think my boyfriend has a nice view on valentines actually, he thinks its nice for little one to get something for someone he loves (me haha) but I don't need my boyfriend to show me how much he loves me on valentines, he does most other days.
We've not had a day since we met where we haven't talked to each other and we say we love each other each day (not at a set time and not since we met haha both of those would be a little weird)

Don't you just love it when:

- You discover that, far from being behind on your Open University studies, you actually have two extra days to play with
- You discover that one of the books for your next assignment is so good that you ignore your husband on Valentine's Day evening in favour of burning through the story in one night
- Said husband is nothing but proud of you for doing so

:D

.....when you wear the said size 14 jeans all day yesterday and it felt soooo good to be wearing the correct size and not having to pull them up all the time and not worry about a saggy ar*e :)

I bought them weeks ago as I always struggle to find the size I need in a long length without having to order them in, so when I saw them there in Next I tried them on knowing that they wouldn't fit, but bought them anyway. Got so fed up of the others falling down and looking awful that I decided to try them on, not really expecting them to fit, I couldn't believe it when they did :)

Edit.....and due to shortage of clean clothes lol, I've just tried the size 14 top on that I got last week in the sale, I have a 16 already so knew what it looked like, and it fits perfectly!!!! :) woo hoo :)

Last edited:
Dyjliw its Friday! and you break up for half term today!

I'll love it even more this afternoon when we're all back from school

I bought them weeks ago as I always struggle to find the size I need in a long length without having to order them in, so when I saw them there in Next I tried them on knowing that they wouldn't fit, but bought them anyway. Got so fed up of the others falling down and looking awful that I decided to try them on, not really expecting them to fit, I couldn't believe it when they did :)

Edit.....and due to shortage of clean clothes lol, I've just tried the size 14 top on that I got last week in the sale, I have a 16 already so knew what it looked like, and it fits perfectly!!!! :) woo hoo :)

That is so amazin!! It feels great when you drop a size!! I think even better than losing a stone!! Xx

DYJLIW you finally send an email to work changing your availability in 2 weeks time, due to a fantastic new job opportunity you've been given! Eeek! It's so exciting x

Back