Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW your bootifool husband books a trip to that London for your birthday in April! We used Priceline and got a 5* hotel by Westminster for £60 a night- so excited :-D

DYJLIW you have finally got a grip and decided to get back on plan after weeks of eating whatever on earth I like and being down right greedy with it!

WI in the morning at 10am, fresh start and now to start losing weight properly again!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW..... While doing a massive 12 hour stock take at work yesterday and our lovely head office bringing in pre-packed fancy sandwiches, posh crisps and biscuits for everyone, i resisted the lot and stuck to my 3 healthy balanced meals!! Then i brought my sandwiches and things home for OH to eat instead of them going to waste and won major brownie points with him for being thoughtful lol!! Results all round!! Xx

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
DYJLIW..... While doing a massive 12 hour stock take at work yesterday and our lovely head office bringing in pre-packed fancy sandwiches, posh crisps and biscuits for everyone, i resisted the lot and stuck to my 3 healthy balanced meals!! Then i brought my sandwiches and things home for OH to eat instead of them going to waste and won major brownie points with him for being thoughtful lol!! Results all round!! Xx

Nice one!!! Xx

DYJLIW you have the trots but manage to make it through L2 D5 of the shred....just!!

Back