Don't you just love it when...

....when the sun is shining :) I'm out walking the dog from work (body magic lol) and it's gorgeous out here :) just hope I don't trip over as I'm writing this lol zx

....when the sun is shining :) I'm out walking the dog from work (body magic lol) and it's gorgeous out here :) just hope I don't trip over as I'm writing this lol zx

Haha watch your step.....!! Sounds fab!! Its nice where i am in scotland too!! Cold but fresh!! Your pooch must be lovin it as well xx

Really...?? You shouldve sent it up to me then, it was bitter up here lol!! The sun was out and it wasnt rainin though so not complainin!! Xx

As long as it's dry I'm not really bothered lol. I hate the rain! I end up with soggy socks, frizzy hair and have to peel my jeans off my legs :( lol x

That is so fantastic!! You must be so proud!! Xx

Yes, I am, she's such a positive, bubbly person & I'm especially proud because it was only on Friday her boyfriend walked out on her.

DYJLIW after months and months of horrible unemployment you've finally got a job :D :D :D

You've had your second on plan day in a row and are FINALLY feeling back on top of things from Xmas in all honesty! Really hope I can have an on plan weekend and get a good loss on Tuesday!! Xxx

Back