Don't you just love it when...

Well done Laura thats great news hun and a worry off your mind too I suspect.

Yay Emsie thats fab news too well done Emsie's son :D

DYJLIW you get through to final interviews, granted I still don't reckon I'll get it but it's a step closer :D On the downside...it means I miss the 2 Girls Aloud gigs in Belfast I had booked but on the plus I'm home on time to go and see Carrie Underwood :D

well done Jenna, that's fab

DYJLIW your 4 year old explains he hasnt been eating all of his sandwiches this week (well rolls) because he doesnt like the bread... he likes the other stuff... boyfriend had bought him 50/50 bread whereas he usually has wholemeal :D

Awww bless him

Going to have to ask his dad if he eats bread at his anymore as he only buys white. Also ask my mum which she gives him as she buys both and uses whichever she feels like. I love that he prefers wholemeal though, I won that fight haha.

DYJLIW the sun is out and you can get your washing on the line, hope its nice like this... maybe a little cooler in the morning tomorrow for my race.

dyjliw you can sit by the canal having a drink and catching up with sister in law but turns into a dyjhiw, the catch up is about your mil with dementia whi has turned to drink!!! aaaahhhh! sil at her wits end and thinks we need to do more.

DYJLIW you are headed to town in the sunshine to meet your lovely mum and mum in law for cocktails in the champaign bar...AND DYJLIW when you've had a lovely morning at the metro centre shopping with OH...AND DYJLIW you don't need to wear a coat!!

What a different a bit of sunshine makes!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW you try go-karting for the first time and feel like The Stig!

WP_000119.jpgWP_000120.jpg

You get back into a routine after being away. I am a creature of habit!

Going to have to ask his dad if he eats bread at his anymore as he only buys white. Also ask my mum which she gives him as she buys both and uses whichever she feels like. I love that he prefers wholemeal though, I won that fight haha.

DYJLIW the sun is out and you can get your washing on the line, hope its nice like this... maybe a little cooler in the morning tomorrow for my race.

Lol I loved putting my washing out today thought I was the only saddo

Back