Don't you just love it when...

I positively wept with joy when my wee 9month old cat came home after being missing for 2 days; I don't know where she went to but I am so over the moon that she's back. I know I have 5 cats and I'm a crazy cat lady but I love them all so much :)

I positively wept with joy when my wee 9month old cat came home after being missing for 2 days; I don't know where she went to but I am so over the moon that she's back. I know I have 5 cats and I'm a crazy cat lady but I love them all so much :)

Awe that's great news, my kitten is getting the snip today, house feels awful without him, I jealous that you have 5 cats x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awe that's great news, my kitten is getting the snip today, house feels awful without him, I jealous that you have 5 cats x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We actually had to change our appointment with the vets to get the two girls spayed while she was AWOL... she must have known I was up to no good! We had 2 cats & my brothers and sister said they'd like a kitten so we let Spaghetti have a litter, in the meantime my siblings got impatient and one got a cat and the other got a dog! We were not very secretly delighted to keep all three wee babies :D

It was tough going though, Spaghetti got mastitis and couldn't feed them, me & hubbs had to feed them every couple of hours with a tiny feeder, so proud of them now so big & strong!

We actually had to change our appointment with the vets to get the two girls spayed while she was AWOL... she must have known I was up to no good! We had 2 cats & my brothers and sister said they'd like a kitten so we let Spaghetti have a litter, in the meantime my siblings got impatient and one got a cat and the other got a dog! We were not very secretly delighted to keep all three wee babies :D

It was tough going though, Spaghetti got mastitis and couldn't feed them, me & hubbs had to feed them every couple of hours with a tiny feeder, so proud of them now so big & strong!

I bet you was pleased keeping them, there is no way I would be able to breed cats lol x

... when i have my surgery next week!! But its kind of dyjhiw too as nervous as hell!!

DYJLIW you're finishing work early and going for a weekend in London :) We're going to see Matilda the Musical tonight and the Harry Potter studio tour tomorrow. In between that will be sightseeing, shopping and food lol!

Back