Don't you just love it when...

Holidays are getting closer, we've just booked our first IPL tickets, Mumbai Indians v Delhi Daredevils, I'm very excited & OH paid, what could be better. He's left me his card so I can buy the opening match tickets when they become available.

And whilst we were chatting about holidays I thought I'd break the news that I wanted to take the ipad to the matches so I could take photo's for fb & here, he said yes without any grumbles.:D

You don't have to be at work til 9.30 this morning as there won't be any kids in as no heating, and you have woken up naturally without the alarm and now have loads of time to get ready and eat a proper breakfast! And you could have a proper morning p00 haha! Happy Friday everyone! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

is very very spaced out on morphine after surgery! ;) but by hell pain is still way to much when had lots medication.. SLEEP!!

DYJLIW the boiler has packed in at work, so you've had a mentally easy day of clearing out cupboards etc, and racked up a large dose of body magic lugging heavy bin bags around school! AND now you're on your way home and have been told the kids probs won't be in on Monday so the day will spend getting jobs done in school again...and the count down to Easter is already down to 9 days and a few more of those may be non-teaching days! X

Haha anyone would think I don't like teaching!

Potato said:
I positively wept with joy when my wee 9month old cat came home after being missing for 2 days; I don't know where she went to but I am so over the moon that she's back. I know I have 5 cats and I'm a crazy cat lady but I love them all so much :)

Just popped onto this thread and your post was there..you may find yourself with some kitty babies soon. Exact same happened to mine a few years ago and she had 5! Had been caught by a Tom x

Back