Don't you just love it when...

DSC_0146.JPG DYJLIW - you make these from the SW mag and they are so moreish yum yum

got a new pair of shorts from asda today as the summer clothes are starting to come in store... the ticket said £9, got to the till and it scanned at £2 .. bargain :p

DYJLIW you're Welsh and can happily say '30-3' to my 'not so smug any more' brother in law!!!! We may not have won the grand slam, but it was quite satisfying stopping the Saes winning it!! Cymru am byth!!!!!

DYJLIW decorating is almost finished and your new 60" TV is on the bedroom wall.

Most importantly, I won't need my glasses to see the sky menu anymore!

But DYJHIW you're knackered and aching from dreaded decorating. Boooo.

DYJLIW decorating is almost finished and your new 60" TV is on the bedroom wall.

Most importantly, I won't need my glasses to see the sky menu anymore!

But DYJHIW you're knackered and aching from dreaded decorating. Boooo.

Argh I detest decorating?

DYJLIW... Im home from hospital now :) Better been home with hubby & Jacob, missed them!
Now time for recovery, sleep & do nothing for few months... Good job ive got minimins :D

DYJLIW... Im home from hospital now :) Better been home with hubby & Jacob, missed them!
Now time for recovery, sleep & do nothing for few months... Good job ive got minimins :D

Glad you're home, they kept you in a while didn't they? Hope you're not in too much pain xxx

Glad your back Jess hope all went well. Minis will keep you amused haha

Glad you're home, they kept you in a while didn't they? Hope you're not in too much pain xxx

Thank you both :) Yeah it was Thurs-Sun. I was going to come home yesterday but no transport to get home, Good job really as had a bad turn an nearly passed out from the pain. But now ive got double strength pain killers which are great! Takes nearly all my pain away an makes my head spaced out lol.

Got hubby slaving away for me since i cannot do anything, even stand up on my own! So best make the most of it hehe xxx

Awww bless you hun. You just be careful and take it easy x

I will do, Thank you again :)

I know my weight properly high/gained as had 2 bad weeks before surgery, but ive got about a month before il be able to get in to get weighed again so plenty of time to get on plan again. x

Back