Don't you just love it when...

Ooh how do you make sausage in the actifry? Or am I being daft? Xx

put sausages in for 10-15mins. Simple as that!! lol. xx

Ooh fab, I may give this a go in the morning...would it be ok doing just 2 sausages?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW your lovely mum offers you a lift to work :D no frustrating buses for me this morning! Yay!

DYJLIW you've booked your flights for Italy in June! :D

..... When your 13 year old son and his mate don't argue when they're told to go up to bed at 11.30 at their sleepover :)
They'll probably be awake for the next few hours but I don't mind at all, as long as they are quiet lol x

..... When your 13 year old son and his mate don't argue when they're told to go up to bed at 11.30 at their sleepover :)
They'll probably be awake for the next few hours but I don't mind at all, as long as they are quiet lol x

Theyll be giggling listening to you and kev humping lol x

And by 1 o'clock they were both fast asleep!! :) I was thinking more like 5 o'clock!! Xx

Theyll be giggling listening to you and kev humping lol x

Pmsl! He wishes! :-D I've been in the spare room since just gone 1. His alarm was set for 6.30 so I told him not to come in and wake me.......well he did! At about 6 telling me to get back into our bed! I said no, I was comfy! Then he came in again 20 mins later to get his deodorant spray (he keeps it in the bedside cabinet in here), then I think he found the squeakiest floor board on the landing and did a little squeaky dance on it for what seemed like bloody ages! So now it's not even 7 o'clock on a Saturday morning and I'm wide awake!! Grrr! Lol xxxx

Dyjliw you are going to see meat loaf tonight

So how was it, hope you had a brill time x

DYJLIW - you pick up your e tickets and transfer tickets for you holidays and it makes it real now lol

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm already counting down to September when I have 1 wk off, hopefully I'll get OH to take me somewhere warm.

How was your holiday Michelle? Hadn't seen you were back! X

We got home late Wednesday night, work Thurs, Fri, so I have been on here, but not really posting, just catching up.

The holiday was amazing, I love India, I love the people, the culture, I love looking at the Indian & British buildings and the food. We managed to get to the opening ceremony of the IPL & the IPL opening match, we also went to another match & OH saw his cricket hero Tendulkar, so he was chuffed to bits. Darjeeling was so nice, very green, the food was mainly Tibetan/Nepalese & Chinese. I'm already thinking about when we can go back, I want to now do some of the east coast, but the flights are quite costly to other airports, so needs more planning & more thinking, don't know when I'm going yet!!!!

Back