Don't you just love it when...

When you go out with friends and your friend tells you never to wear leggings again as you have legs to die for and look the bol*ocks lol

Love it. I'm jealous of slim legs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW you've been texting a friend all the way on your bus journey and then at one point when the bus stops she comes down from the upstairs of the bus to get off! Good timing :p

I can have most frozen veg but mushrooms -shudders- !

I almost picked up some tinned mushrooms the other day.........but put them back! Lol x

Even worse haha! X

DYJLIW you manage to go out for a few drinks mid week and still get up feeling bright and fresh for work the next morning! :D

Also... (not very SW but...) When you have cake for breakfast as it was your sisters birthday yesterday :p

dyjliw you have the day off work and have a movie day planned on the sofa... the best kind of days :):heartpump:

Very jealous of the movie day too!

DYJLIW you've just realised that May will be full of three day working weeks :D

DYJLIW you see a post on the sw Facebook page about the greatest loser 2013, and think 'I recognise that face' and then realise its a fab member off here! Well done ColJack(Dean) you're amazing!

DYJLIW you see a post on the sw Facebook page about the greatest loser 2013, and think 'I recognise that face' and then realise its a fab member off here! Well done ColJack(Dean) you're amazing!

Haha I saw that too, xx

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I've not seen that, I'm going to take a look, thank you x

Back