Don't you just love it when...

Its on twice next weekend! Whoop!
We don't watch TV but the minute he is out I watch certain things on catch up so I have 2 episodes this morning - too excited!! Xx
Haha my OH is working too today, I have control if the TV all evening :) xxx
Whoop whoop! Having charge of the remote is always satisfying :D xx

My OH is working as well, yipeeeeeeeeeeeee, I can do what I want until he gets in, I think about 2pm, then we'll probably go out geocaching:D

Aww :) bless her, hope she's ok, any idea how many she's had??? Xxx

I have no idea what's going on in there! She was very tiny - we thought she would have had 2 or 3 weeks to go - maybe it's a small litter... hope they're all OK in there!

DYJLIW your OH goes to work on bank holiday leaving you in control of the TV so you can have your will I am fix
Gawd damn I love him!

He's awesome!! You been watching the voice x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW you can walk around in this heat without hiding behind a cardigan or baggy t-shirts.

Seen some right sights today.Makes me want to not go back to putting on the llbs.:)

And you can happily so "god I'm hot and sweaty" but its from doing exercise rather than weighing the equivalent of 2 people :D xx

Yup I had 2 episodes to catch up on today so was well happy! Xx

Who you voting for? I love the guy will.i.am has who looks like him but I was shocked when he turned around for the opera singers lol xxx

Dyjliw tickets for Lion King got ordered for your birthday today :D

Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm so jealous, DD wanted to go when it was on at Manchester, but it meant taking MiL & I really couldn't muster up the energy to take her; it would have meant driving there, which is a pain in the butt when leaving or getting the train & I didn't fancy taking a wheelchair on the train, I know they help but I just didn't fancy it. I've probably 'cut of my nose to spite my face', but that's how it is. I've heard it's amazing, when is it?

Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm so jealous, DD wanted to go when it was on at Manchester, but it meant taking MiL & I really couldn't muster up the energy to take her; it would have meant driving there, which is a pain in the butt when leaving or getting the train & I didn't fancy taking a wheelchair on the train, I know they help but I just didn't fancy it. I've probably 'cut of my nose to spite my face', but that's how it is. I've heard it's amazing, when is it?
Its in July which is when my birthday is. Shame you didn't feel up to it as it is supposd to be fab xx

You have just had possibly the longest cup of yea but best gossip with the lovely texty from minis :) everyone wish her a very happy
birthday!!!!

Awww it was lovely to meet you hunni its great when you can put a real person to the name and pics you see on minis. Bring on Leeds wahooo

Back