Don't you just love it when...

Its was payday today & all of your bills have been paid and you have money left to put aside for your holidays woooooooo

Its was payday today & all of your bills have been paid and you have money left to put aside for your holidays woooooooo

wayhay, what could be better,

It's your day to buy cakes for the office and you buy ones you don't like so you aren't tempted. Now that's what I call planning lol

You buy new clothes in a size 12 and they fit and bonus one top was in the sale

Dyjliw you renew your car insurance after being stuck with a dreadful company for 2 years, and realise how much you'd been overpaying-as the new policy is just over half of what I was paying previously!! Ha ha!

I hate insurance companies! Rip off in my opinion.if noone had insurance people would probably take more care with driving if they knew they would have to pay for damage!!

Mine is up for renewal in July so hoping I get a deal like you did!! Not worth being loyal to a company these days

It's your day to buy cakes for the office and you buy ones you don't like so you aren't tempted. Now that's what I call planning lol

Good for you, what a fab idea

Dyjliw you renew your car insurance after being stuck with a dreadful company for 2 years, and realise how much you'd been overpaying-as the new policy is just over half of what I was paying previously!! Ha ha!

Yeah mines cut down by just over half when I used the compare sites for it, amazing what happens when you shop around

Your sister emails you at work asking if you want to go & see Rod Stewart in Leeds on 24th Sept, of course I do, already I'm beyond excitement, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Oooooh enjoy :)

yay indeed, I'm more excited for that than I am for my holidays!!! Just need to see Tom Jones & Elton John then my life will be complete:D

I got scammed out of Elton John tickets a while back £140!! But then I managed to get tickets for the peace one day concert months later and saw him and James morrisson for £20.12!! :)

Then about a week later managed to get my money back from the initial tickets. Bargain of my life right there. They were both amazing live. Next one for me is stereophonics or Bon jovi :)

DYJLIW you get ID'd in the shop when you're far too old for anyone to ID you!

But she did tell me I'd "weathered well" ... I think it's a compliment! Hahaa!

Back