Don't you just love it when...

you not been sleeping well ....

Not for the last 2 years lol....... OH has been referred to ENT over his snoring.... Separate bedrooms at the mo and I can still hear him through the wall!...... I'm being investigated for heart problems and get very anxious about things..... I'm exhausted all the time because of the above 2.....but actually slept for over 8 hours last night.... Compared to the 4 hours the night before..... Heaven! Xxxx

Not for the last 2 years lol....... OH has been referred to ENT over his snoring.... Separate bedrooms at the mo and I can still hear him through the wall!...... I'm being investigated for heart problems and get very anxious about things..... I'm exhausted all the time because of the above 2.....but actually slept for over 8 hours last night.... Compared to the 4 hours the night before..... Heaven! Xxxx

awww :( but yeah for goods nights sleep. Hope you get it all sorted soon xx

Really hope you both get sorted hunni xxxx

DYJLIW pretty green eyes comes on the radio! Epic old school summer tune :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW even though you only managed the first half of the day on plan, you're still starting to get back in the SW mind set and making better choices! Fingers crossed someday soon I'll be back 100%!

Back