Don't you just love it when...

you walk from 8.20am this morning when you left the house to start school/nursery run then walk to physio appt & home again - go me

DYJLIW today is the day you have been looking forward to for well over a month. Reiki 2 attunement and training day. This should increase my ability to channel the universal healing energy at least 4 fold... and is a big step in changing my career too soooooooooooooo excited!!!
:bliss:

DYJLIW today is the day you have been looking forward to for well over a month. Reiki 2 attunement and training day. This should increase my ability to channel the universal healing energy at least 4 fold... and is a big step in changing my career too soooooooooooooo excited!!!
:bliss:

Have a good day xxx

DYJLIW ..... you've started buying new clothes because your others are feeling too loose now and it gives your confidence a massive boost! :)

Dyjliw your brave enough to go for your long awaited optimax appointment

Oh very jealous, I'd love to be able to afford that, maybe if we skip a holiday, erm hang on, not too sure if I can do that!!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard nothing but good things about it, hope it all goes ok x

Back