Don't you just love it when...

When your beautiful cat (Ruby) decides to visit the chickens' coop :p

Ruby.jpg

... When im having a feeling slim day :D :D

And why not you're doing amazing at the mo & are just reaping the rewards, well done xx

i know :) feels so good been back on plan 100% without the 'ohh this wont harm' saying lol. xx

you make the rice pudding using cream soda and you need to resist it cause its yummy & not to be eaten til after tea

dyjliw after my knee surgery i am now walking WITHOUT crutches :D :D :D

you make the rice pudding using cream soda and you need to resist it cause its yummy & not to be eaten til after tea
Ok this sounds amazing! Do you have the recipe please?

That's fantastic news jess you must be so pleased! X

Oh, I'm intrigued, would like to see a piccy & have feedback please about how it tastes x

Yippeeeeeee, that's brilliant news x

The rice pudding is easy - 6oz or roughly 170g pudding rice & 1ltr no added sugar cream soda. Bung it all in a pot, bring it to the boil, put down to a lowish boil so its neary simmering but not (if that makes sense), keep stirring as it sticks to the bottom & allow the liquid to dissolve. Allow to cool & stir in vanilla yogurt or choice

The rice pudding is easy - 6oz or roughly 170g pudding rice & 1ltr no added sugar cream soda. Bung it all in a pot, bring it to the boil, put down to a lowish boil so its neary simmering but not (if that makes sense), keep stirring as it sticks to the bottom & allow the liquid to dissolve. Allow to cool & stir in vanilla yogurt or choice

Wow that sounds amazing! X

Thanks, going to give it a try x

Back