Don't you just love it when...

Aww can I join in the soppiness :) almost 5 years for me and still find myself smiling to myself when I think about him :) x

try being together 22 years & married 12 in sept.

This is almost same as me and hubby. 12 years married sunday and 22 together. ....he makes me smile occasionally too ;)

awww, yes mines has his flaws but 99% he is ace & I havent god a clue what I would do without him :D

...when everyone is out and you can eat the punnet of strawberries to yourself, yum yum! x

This is almost same as me and hubby. 12 years married sunday and 22 together. ....he makes me smile occasionally too ;)

awww, yes mines has his flaws but 99% he is ace & I havent god a clue what I would do without him :D

Can you believe its almost 12 months since we celebrated our 25th? Well i can't & i find it scary we've been married almost 26 years, how the heck did that happen, and how old must i be, lol

There are only 2 more morning of nursery/school runs then its the holidays & you have 10 sleeps til you go on your holidays & get to see your bestest friend who your havent seen in 4 years

Back