Don't you just love it when...

I ordered four casual tops, two of them with a sleeveless camisole under and a sloppy t-shirt on top, which knotted at the side. Love them and wouldn't have been seen dead in them before I'd lost some weight! The others are modern t-shirts. :D Glad you enjoyed Lion King.

Kathy x

when you find a recipe on here to make iced lemon tea and you make it and it's lovely, yum yum :D

when you order bunk beds for your kids & your mummy pays for them :D, well for 6 months anyway lol

Dyjliw you have had a lovely weekend spending lots of time with your hubby, kids and family and you have only got 3 days of work this week before schools out for summerrrrrrrrrr

I want a no like button for the summer hols, :cry:I've got 7 weeks before my hols xx

DYJLIW - Its Sunday and normally you would be thinking eurgghhh work tomorrow - but not today as I still have another week off whoop

dyjliw i was finally able to get back into the gym today & was discharged from physiotherapy last week!! Knee is almost back to full use! :D

Also ive been back on track for just over 2 weeks! Excited again for weigh in on tues!, 4lb to be back to presurgery weight plus the lowest during weightloss so far...

:D

Back