Don't you just love it when...

I got some holiday bits from that £5 site a few years ago the dresses are decent quality

DYJLIW you are finally back on plan, and have just had a LOVELY meal - and are now wondering why you EVER went off track and gained back nearly a stone!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1309390868.jpg
    image-1309390868.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 45
DYJLIW - your going for a day out and a picnic with OH tomorrow and your all prepped and ready to go. Ive done SW quiches, some savoury rice, boiled eggs, some gammon, cucumber and carrot batons with a dip, gherkins, beetroot, egg mayo, prawns, cheese, velvet crunch crisps, pease pudding, cheese savoury ( for OH as hes not keen on pease pudding) and some grapes for afters

Dyjliw your fitbit zip arrived in the post today and you have clocked 18,198 steps (7.25 miles) and it only came at 11.30 am so almost the whole morning unaccounted for!!! I knew my old pedometer wasn't working properly and was missing steps out!

DYJLIW oh comes home to say that he has to go on a course in Reading Sun-Tues, which obviously makes me sad... Until he offers to drive instead of getting the train so I can go to London and visit some uni friends and my cousin who I've not seen in ages :) so I'm gonna have a little mini break with the girls ... AND OH and I have booked a gorgeous hotel to stay in when we go on a couples hol to London in August!!

Xxx

DYJLIW - your going for a day out and a picnic with OH tomorrow and your all prepped and ready to go. Ive done SW quiches, some savoury rice, boiled eggs, some gammon, cucumber and carrot batons with a dip, gherkins, beetroot, egg mayo, prawns, cheese, velvet crunch crisps, pease pudding, cheese savoury ( for OH as hes not keen on pease pudding) and some grapes for afters

Wow, aren't you angelic? Have a lovely time and, I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more knowing you've prepared such yummy sounding food so carefully!

Kathy x

Oh, lucky you!! Have a fab time on both counts. How thoughtful is your OH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy x

I know I'm really excited, and he can be a real sweetheart at times! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back