Don't you just love it when...

you have got all your sons birthday presents and his birthday isnt til 25th August :D

This may sound a bit silly, but what does it taste like? I've never had it, and only heard of it recently lol

Hmmmmm, it's like a firm, cold mushy pea, but a little salty, I'm not selling it I know but really it tastes better than how I've made it sound, give it a whirl.

The poo fairy comes just before weigh in!! :D

We always like that!!!

This may sound a bit silly, but what does it taste like? I've never had it, and only heard of it recently lol

No not all, it taste like a more denser version of mushy peas. There only a smallish tin which you can get in most supermarket and reasonable price to try it and see :D

DYJLIW... Loving the new stock thats arriving tomorrow on a fav cheap online shop :)
... no website this time so i dont get banned!! lol

you nip to the shops in your jammies, felt like a right rebel. My jammie bottomes tho look like jogger bottoms and I had my trainers on so it didnt look that bad. I never put a bra on tho but worse a huge coat to cover my top so you didnt notice lol

you made the weekend been 100% good on plan!

... you have your first day 100% on plan in months. And you started on a Sunday(!) instead of leaving it till the Monday because "you can't start before the beginning of the week!"

DYJLIW you having a feel great about myself day!! Ive been back on track for over 3 weeks now! Feeling sooo good about it though, from Feb - June was just on/off with weight. With knee surgery i gained 3.5lb over 2 months but then with been up & about again all we did was eat out! lol.. Gained a further 7lb, BUT im pleased im now only 3lb back from my lowest weightloss weight (5.5st in total) Hopefully lose on Tuesday also, since ive been good! :)
Im so going to go for it hard and try to get my 6st by our holiday/2nd week of Sept! :D

Back