Don't you just love it when...

Awww why throw em Jenna?

That's what I thought, I'd have sold them on what's it called that music magpie thingy, you may not have got much but penny saved & all that!!!!!!!!!!

I never use them, everything's on my comp or ipod now...just the memories when you're going through them, remembering buying them, playing them to death etc. It's the same with anything you throw out but really it was just clutter :)

I love doing that,;)

you go into work and there's nothing to do, so you sit on the minimins site all shift :D

The kids are up, dressed, fed & teeth cleaned all before half 7. Dishes are even done & there is nothing to do for an hour but to relax before the school run

... When you've had a bit of a naughty dream about Phil Spencer lol ;)

oh aye, wanna tell us more ..... wait no dont lol

Its halfway through the week already & only 4 days til your oldest is 9

DYJLIW you have a perfect week on plan. The best week you've had in such a long time - maybe your best week ever. For the icing on the cake you go to group and are delighted to find out you've lost 3.5lb, after a long run of gains! And then to put the cherry on top, you are nominated for Woman of the Year...for the second year running!! I won last year - so to be nominated and be a finalist for a second year running is just totally overwhelming. This week has meant a huge deal to me, and I am so happy :)

Someone compliments you on your weight loss. I haven't lost that much but at least its noticeable. :D

Back