Don't you just love it when...

Thank you. Am delighted. Had a little cry at group as I got overwhelmed by it all! Felt a bit silly!

your son (16) has been to zumba with his girlfriend , she hasn't stopped laighing,wish I had photos lol :)
ps he said dont tell anyone !!!:rolleyes:
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

DYJLIW you bite into a cucumber and its the best one ever!

I'm in the zone to start making nice recipes down loaded quite a few on my phone so tonight's plan is to have a good nose through them and plan plan plan to make them heathier ;-) X

Oooooo what you got in mind?

Just found one on the quick
Prawn jambalaya looks lovely
Another one was
Haddock with cheese and tomato topping I will have a good nose later and add them to my favourites as I can't see me wanting as much salad stuff as I have been having on these cold wet winter nights X

Its weather for soups and broths and dumplings lol - im making myself hungry

The jambalaya sounds good I couldnt eat fish with cheese :sign0137:

It doesn't sound great, but honestly is THE best soup - cauliflower cheese! Boil a cauliflower with stock, garlic, paprika, onion and seasoning. When cooked, blitz up and stir in laughing cow cheese triangle (HExA worth) and that is it! I had too much left over so added some curry powder and it tasted just like a jar of curry sauce - I added chicken strips and made SW chips and the whole family couldn't believe I had made the meal from scratch!

DYJLIW a healthy extra portion size is actually more than you can eat!!! 50g dried apple is tons... I'm only having half and I'm already feeling stuffed...

Back