Don't you just love it when...

I totally forgot this one on Weds after WI but - DYJLIW - someone in class calls you an inspiration and says she is ready to cry - because no matter what the result a loss or a gain Sheila(me) keeps coming back to class week after week. Its this that keeps her going knowing the commitment and that the plan works

My eyes were full - ive never been called an inspiration in class before :eek:

You inspire me all the time with your awesome support x

DYJLIW It's 19 degrees, we've been geocaching & blackberry picking as well, lovely day.

Feeling naughty after eating this!!!
1268528_10153232158635386_1808341884_o.jpg

Yet its ONLY 2 syns plus 1heB :D

Chocolate mousse & cream...
mix 100g quark with around 400g fromage frais.
Add some sweetener and 1 sachet of hot chocolate. I used the large chocolate brownie indulge one for 3syns...
divide into 3 making it 1syn each,(let chill in fridge for little while) Then i mixed 1 alpen light bar with one portion then added 12g of squirty light cream on top which is 1 syn.
Making it 2syns and 1 heB. x

Chocolate mousse & cream... mix 100g quark with around 400g fromage frais. Add some sweetener and 1 sachet of hot chocolate. I used the large chocolate brownie indulge one for 3syns... divide into 3 making it 1syn each,(let chill in fridge for little while) Then i mixed 1 alpen light bar with one portion then added 12g of squirty light cream on top which is 1 syn. Making it 2syns and 1 heB. x

1 syn & 1/2 hexb?? X

Back