Don't you just love it when...

Oh :-( not seen it. I'm really emotionally sensitive so best not watch that. I cry at anything.

A lady at my work had a gastric band about 3 years ago and lost around 6 stone. I don't think it's a lot of fun having one because there is a lot of food she can't eat as it makes her sick. Her weightloss stopped - she's around 20 stone now and says she's happy as she is and doesn't want to lose anymore weight but I wonder how she can maintain that weight when she can only eat tiny portions of things? (I'm a bit ignorant, think it was a gastric band but may be something different / similar)

Not sure what point I was making there really? Never mind!

Oh :-( not seen it. I'm really emotionally sensitive so best not watch that. I cry at anything.

A lady at my work had a gastric band about 3 years ago and lost around 6 stone. I don't think it's a lot of fun having one because there is a lot of food she can't eat as it makes her sick. Her weightloss stopped - she's around 20 stone now and says she's happy as she is and doesn't want to lose anymore weight but I wonder how she can maintain that weight when she can only eat tiny portions of things? (I'm a bit ignorant, think it was a gastric band but may be something different / similar)

Not sure what point I was making there really? Never mind!
Lol
It's not easy I don't think these people really suffered x

Back