Don't you just love it when...

When there's no rush to get up :) we're so lucky to have a dog who's not bothered by what time we go downstairs.... Even when we do, he sometimes doesn't go out for a wee for a couple of hours! Although I'd never leave him any later than 9.... I'm such a big softy lol xxx

DYJLIW - Your C texts you and asks you for the method for making the pizzas you made for group taster as people from class and the group fb page have asked her to text me for it :D always happy to help

After watch Rick Stein make fish curry on Tuesday & fancying it ever since, tonight tea will be fish curry, can't wait, so excited.

When there's no rush to get up :) we're so lucky to have a dog who's not bothered by what time we go downstairs.... Even when we do, he sometimes doesn't go out for a wee for a couple of hours! Although I'd never leave him any later than 9.... I'm such a big softy lol xxx

Ha ha this is the same for us. Our dog seems to keep it in for ages, she doesn't like going in the garden much but will wee about 27 times when she is out and about. Bit of a little alpha female marker. Means we don't have to worry about getting up. Really realised how much I appreciate how good she is when I looked after my friends 5month old puppies recently (2 of them). The cutest little things but I didn't think such little things could poo and pee so much. It was constant and everywhere. I'd take them out and they would prefer to do it when they came home... in the kitchen!!! Don't think I could do that again I was run ragged with them!

When you trick your hubby so I had a lovely night off plan yesterday and enjoyed all the goodies I had with my little family today I have been perfect even if I say so myself ;-)

Started to watch xfactor hubby comes in with a teaser bar and passes me two pieces they went straight into my HOUSECOAT pocket when I went to put my cup in the sink the chocolates got put in the bin he also thinks I've eaten a ginger bread bat from Greggs what he put on lap my mum works there and sent them up for the kids that went into the pocket and is saftly back in the box were it came from and last but not least hubby opened a box of milk tray chocs it was sweet of him he passed me a heart shaped caramel choc and said that's because I love you AWWW
Well he thinks I ate that too and you can all guess were it went yes in the POCKET of my housecoat then back in the box hahaha I make myself laugh sometimes but I'm being a good girl today and all week too ;-) XxX

Just made me laugh when I have read it again hahahahaha ;-)
I was determined not to give in he thinks I've been at the choc with him but I know the TRUTH LOL XxX

Congratulations Scarlett! This is probably the best dyjhiw posted on the thread! Fantastic! Keep smiling xx

Thanks everyone! We sure did celebrate last night, my head feels like it's been in a spin dryer today lol. Ouch!
Lol Emsie I'm so dense! It all makes perfect sense now!
He asked as we had just moored up our boat for the night last night, we were standing having a cuddle looking out the window at the river, he told me he loved me and got down on one knee, pulled out a gorgeous ring and I burst into tears!
We think it will be next year but need to work it all out properly as his brother is getting married next year too so needs to be after that but not too close! Possibly next October :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! We sure did celebrate last night, my head feels like it's been in a spin dryer today lol. Ouch!
Lol Emsie I'm so dense! It all makes perfect sense now!
He asked as we had just moored up our boat for the night last night, we were standing having a cuddle looking out the window at the river, he told me he loved me and got down on one knee, pulled out a gorgeous ring and I burst into tears!
We think it will be next year but need to work it all out properly as his brother is getting married next year too so needs to be after that but not too close! Possibly next October :)

So lovely!

When I've got myself a car :D
Still learning to drive but Atleast can practice when it's ready to collect! Excited!!

Back