Don't you just love it when...

I quite like the Billy bookcases they do in Ikea. The furniture in my main bedroom is all ikea and its ideal. Love a good ikea trip lol :)

Ohhh me too I could walk round there for hours it's always so busy in there tho so hubby likes to be in and out as fast as he can MEN gggrrrr !! X

Ohhh me too I could walk round there for hours it's always so busy in there tho so hubby likes to be in and out as fast as he can MEN gggrrrr !! X

My OH is exactly the same! He hates it in there... Will quite happily sit in the cafe though eating! :rolleyes: he doesn't like the fact that there's no windows and not many fire escapes x

When you cook a meal and your fussy husband actually says thank you I enjoyed it!

DYJLIW you finally get into size 16 jeans. Not the skinnies I was aiming for - but got a wonderful pair of "Pear shape - high waisted" ones from Evans which are a perfect fit for my body shape at the moment. And to think, this time last year I bought a pair of Size 24 extra wide leg ones from there, even they were tight!

DYJLIW you finally get into size 16 jeans. Not the skinnies I was aiming for - but got a wonderful pair of "Pear shape - high waisted" ones from Evans which are a perfect fit for my body shape at the moment. And to think, this time last year I bought a pair of Size 24 extra wide leg ones from there, even they were tight!

WOW it must feel amazing well done to you X

Thanks guys. It feels great. I really wanted to buy skinnies, but cant get a size 18 pair on over my arse and they are way too big on the waist. When I saw these, I thought I would just give them a go. Really glad I did now xx

Back