Don't you just love it when...

Jacob is doing amazing with potty training :D

Plus now he uses the toilet instead of potty ive got tons of body magic going up and down every 10mins!! lol think he loves the big boy toilet with his frog toilet seat! :)

edit:

Also SO pleased, just checked my weightloss spreadsheet ive used since day 1, and ive infact only gained 3lb since pregnancy, how on earth did i get 9lb+ from?! lol

:D

Dyjliw you've got your modjo back with sw. Looking forward to my yummy slow cooked beef casserole tonight. Just 2.5 syns for the bit of red wine that's in it.
Reason for my new wave of motivation? I pick up my wedding dress tonight and its a bit of a squeeze as it's second hand but easily sorted with a small loss. Now just to maintain it for 16 months! :/

Dyjliw you are off to a gig tonight with your lovely cousins!

Where are you going & who are you seeing?

Dyjliw you've got your modjo back with sw. Looking forward to my yummy slow cooked beef casserole tonight. Just 2.5 syns for the bit of red wine that's in it.
Reason for my new wave of motivation? I pick up my wedding dress tonight and its a bit of a squeeze as it's second hand but easily sorted with a small loss. Now just to maintain it for 16 months! :/

Eeeeeeeeeeeek, how exciting picking up your wedding dress, normally we'd ask for pics but in this instance we're going to have to wait!!!

Yeah sorry you've got a bit of a wait! Fell in love with th is dress straight away but couldn't afford it yet and it was in a sample sale so if I didn't buy it then u may have lost it found a lady across the road from me selling her identical dress, same size for 1/5the original price and less than half the sample sale price! Got it early as couldn't let that pass me by! X

When your husband orders a takeaway at the same time as you start cooking and you have cooked and eaten yours before his has even arrived!

DYJLIW you get a letter in the post asking you to fill in a survey offering a £10 shopping voucher as a reward. Survey complete, voucher received and nieces xmas present purchased from amazon for £5 instead of £15 :D

Back