Don't you just love it when...

Just realized in 27 days il be in the final double figure countdown until this little boys due date! Not like he's likely to come that day though!! Lol

It's weigh day :)

Well done, Mrstore!

DYJLIW.......you were about to throw your daughter's favourite skirt away after both you and your partner have had a go at mending it, when one of your neighbours offers to have a go. OMG! It's like new and probably only took her an hour to do! My daughter's not in yet but she'll be thrilled! :)

Kathy

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390942616.688059.jpg
DYJLIW after 4 days of feeling mega poorly with tonsillitis and an ear infection AND sinusitis you are finally on the mend and ready to head back to work tomorrow and climb back onto the slimming world train too!

I had a pretty naughty Friday night (booze and pizza) followed by a hungover snacky Saturday and then 3 days of eating only very small amounts of toast (white toast with lurpack - all I fancied!!!) and cup a soups I don't think I'm in with a great chance of a loss - I never lose when I don't eat.

Think I will try to make another meeting tomorrow so I don't miss this week too! And tomorrow is my fresh start!

Xxx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

When there has been a breakthrough in a long running issue!

It's weigh day :)

And you lose another 1.5lb, meaning:

- Beaten my "1lb a week" goal again
- Four losses running, which has not happened for quite a long time
- Christmas / New Year gain is now gone
- Back down to my lowest weight
- Only 3lb away from my next award
- Only 20.5lb and 24 weeks left to go for my birthday / target goal

Woop! Yesterday was a good day indeed :)

DYJLIW even though you are poorly and have got a crap appetite at the min you've still managed to at least achieve this today :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391033419.605265.jpg
Xxx

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Ohhh! What app is that? I need to sort my water intake out desperately!

The app is called iDrated, it's fab! Really making me drink more xx

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Back