Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW

You can dance like a looney to really loud music because your the only one in and the neighbours are out.
ALSO loving that I managed to get Daisys new bed up and made for her with all her teddies along the bottom :D cant believe shes going in her big girl bed already! growing up too fast!

DYJLIW you have come home from work, done the 30 day shred and are now lying on the sofa waiting for bf to finish cooking up a SW katsu curry for dinner!

And also when you are officially halfway through doing the 30 day shred challenge!! Only 15 more days to go!!

Aww that's lovely X

How lovely Emsie xx

He was always my cuddly one and I've been sad thus week realising how he's not any more and they are all growing up :sigh:
No more of those bedtime stories that used to be so exhausting at the end of the day etc! Have to catch them while I can nowadays!

He was always my cuddly one and I've been sad thus week realising how he's not any more and they are all growing up :sigh:
No more of those bedtime stories that used to be so exhausting at the end of the day etc! Have to catch them while I can nowadays!

I know where you're coming from, those bedtime stories were sometimes a bind, but looking back its such a nice time of the day, we'd either sit in DS or DD bedroom & one of them would chose which story to read, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I do get a hug after he leaves from being here for the weekend, tomorrow is my nxt hug:D

DYJLIW you find a slimming world food swap HELLO EGGY BREAD!! :D

I know where you're coming from, those bedtime stories were sometimes a bind, but looking back its such a nice time of the day, we'd either sit in DS or DD bedroom & one of them would chose which story to read, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I do get a hug after he leaves from being here for the weekend, tomorrow is my nxt hug:D
Aww x

DYJLIW you get an amazing bottle of wine half price, its oh so tasty AND you don't have to share it with anyone! :party0036:

haha probably going to need it! Im such a lightweight since starting SW!

Back