Don't you just love it when...

Not sure who this is aimed at, however I'm not really sure how your comment fits in on a weightloss site????

I'm not sure that there's any sort of race or competition around to lose weight the fastest?

Oh and it's lose not loss :)

I totally agree with you Mrs S, but what I found rather disturbing was showing a picture of Karen Carpenter! She suffered and eventually died from the effects of anorexia nervosa.....Im not quite sure what the relevance of her picture was?! Because surely Primal eating doesn't advocate this horrific condition. Or have I totally misunderstood the OP's comment?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I totally agree with you Mrs S, but what I found rather disturbing was showing a picture of Karen Carpenter! She suffered and eventually died from the effects of anorexia nervosa.....Im not quite sure what the relevance of her picture was?! Because surely Primal eating doesn't advocate this horrific condition. Or have I totally misunderstood the OP's comment? Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My understanding was that the link was to the song "top of the world" as a reference to how she feels currently. Still think the rest of the comment was in extremely bad taste considering the forum we are on!

Booked a little holiday away to Haven for Sept this year :)
We did want to go abroad but with been due in June its abit hard to so and didnt want to take baba abroad at 3 months!

Very strange booking it for us 3 and will have to ring to add baby onto holiday once hes here :) Really looking forward to it! (Staying at Haggerston Castle so anyone go places to visit nearby there would be fab! ?? )

Booked a little holiday away to Haven for Sept this year :)
We did want to go abroad but with been due in June its abit hard to so and didnt want to take baba abroad at 3 months!

Very strange booking it for us 3 and will have to ring to add baby onto holiday once hes here :) Really looking forward to it! (Staying at Haggerston Castle so anyone go places to visit nearby there would be fab! ?? )[/QUOT

this might help hun

Things to do in Berwick-Upon-Tweed for kids | DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk | Places to go with children | Fun cheap family activities

Dyjlw your dad who owns a luxury apartment in Majorca is paying for your flight to join him and his wife there for a 10 day holiday there in the summer! Free holiday! Yay!!! Xx

DYJLIW....you order a hand-made card for your mother-in-law's 80th birthday from a company you've never tried before and are totally blown away by it! It is absolutely beautiful, decorated with delicate ribbons, flowers and even a minute string of gorgeous, tiny pearls. It's so lovely, I don't want to give it away! :) I usually prefer plainer cards and was worried it might have been over the top but, it's absolutely perfect.

Kathy

DYJLIW....you order a hand-made card for your mother-in-law's 80th birthday from a company you've never tried before and are totally blown away by it! It is absolutely beautiful, decorated with delicate ribbons, flowers and even a minute string of gorgeous, tiny pearls. It's so lovely, I don't want to give it away! :) I usually prefer plainer cards and was worried it might have been over the top but, it's absolutely perfect.

Kathy
That's brill, without getting you into trouble for posting links is there a name of company you could share?

chocko1 remove the website asap otherwise you'll get a ban for posting other websites... happened to me, its in rules :/ x

Back