Don't you just love it when...

Chicken noodle soup, chicken curry, chicken stir fry, chicken pasta bake!?! Or send it to me ;) lol

I'm hoping to cook all of it, have chicken for a few days, no idea what, but brill ideas, I'll have some room in the freezer for the cooked chicken!!!

DYJLIW your new boss treats your team to prosecco on a Friday afternoon as we have all been working hard and achieving all out objectives :) could get used to this!

Yay, very nice :D

Casserole in the slow cooker ready for getting in from work one night when its your turn to cook? A Curry? Fajitas?

Talking of which, I'm on tea duty a few nights nxt week!!!! So far, chicken cobbler, mango chicken, chicken curry, chicken & chips, erm that's it, I'm hoping by then I'll have roomin the freezer!!!! X

DYJLIW - you get home and theres post waiting - 2 cheques compensation for mis sold card protection (not PPI). Not a massive amount but better in my pocket than theirs and will get me a few new items of clothes that actually fit lol

DYJLIW after a rubbish day at work, got my feet up and chilled watching tele. Ahh the simple things in life :p

Your chilling in back garden with Jacob playing with his toys... Inbetween washing baby clothes ready for little one to arrive soon!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back