Don't you just love it when...

My first attempt at decoupage :)

image-83052089.jpg from this to......
image-591477561.jpg this

DYJLIW hospital have finally given Jacob a xray on his stomach regarding going to the toilet problems since he was born!!!

Been to doctors so many times and it's the same rubbish of he's not drinking enough, is he having fruit veg etc... Yes he does! Eats as healthy as I do believe it or not! And always sent home with senna tablets or somesort of medicine.....

Well with seeing the paediatric doc last night for something else I mentioned it and he said was the scan clear... Hmm he's never been given one, so he was annoyed it's been left so long when he's almost 3!

Hallelujah

(Sorry to blab but I'm so pleased theyre finally listening to me for once)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Great news Jess :)

Love those drawers Michelle, what a great difference!

DYJLIW the sun is finally coming out!

Also, my SW enthusiasm is back - which after a week of Dominos and Chinese is much appreciated! 12 super free planned for today!

DYJLIW - you win the bonus ball at work for last week and win £144 quid - made my voddie taste so much better last night lol

DYJLIW You've had a syn free day and don't feel deprived in the slightest because there are so many yummy free foods! :)

Dyjliw you love all your minis friends and all the support they give you :) But most of all they have you almost piddling your pants with laughter! :D:D:D

Back