Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW We decided to open our 'jars' of savings as they are very close to the top, these are little savings like when I get Aldi vouchers, lotto wins, that kind of thing & we've saved £680, yay, that goes towards our Trans Siberian trip whenever it may be!!!!

DYJLIW We decided to open our 'jars' of savings as they are very close to the top, these are little savings like when I get Aldi vouchers, lotto wins, that kind of thing & we've saved £680, yay, that goes towards our Trans Siberian trip whenever it may be!!!!

Thats brilliant Michelle well done

DYJLIW - you have a lovely birthday and are spoiled with gifts by family and gorgeous minis friends. Thank you Kathryn and Gill xxxxxxx

DYJLIW it's the simple things which lift my day, so today, I'm on my way to work, I'm at the lights, they turn to green a few cars go, then we can't, when we can move the car infront just sits there, so I wait then he suddenly notices we've moved & puts his hand out of his window in a 'ok sorry' way, same guy then wants to move into the other lane, he indicates, moves & again his hand pops out of his window in a 'thanks' kindda way, it made me smile.

Still on my way to work, I stop off for petrol & the guy in the garage passes me my change & says 'thanks honey' awwwwwwwwww honey I like that!!!

DYJLIW... A pair of jeans that were a 'little snug' and have been hiding at the back of your wardrobe fit again! :D

When your almost 3 year old runs up to you at a birthday party and whispers “I love you” in your ear <3

When you try a new SW dinner recipe and it works :D

When you forget to unset the alarm and realise you can go back to sleep!

When you wake up in the middle of the night and realise you’ve still got 3 or 4 more hours in bed….

Don’t you just love it when…….. you take the stairs up to your 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor office instead of the lift in an attempt to be good and you reach the top NOT huffing and puffing and spluttering red faced lol x

When after 4 years of very frequent eye tests/checks at hospital your little girl has finally been discharged !!! :)

Back