Don't you just love it when...

Lol this is a (corrrrrrrrr) one

DYJLIW - the delivery guy delivering your phone is young enough to be your son but is sooooooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttttttt lol OH told me to stop drooling lol I was like a little school kid he said hehe

I took kids to school summer fayre this afternoon & Elsa from frozen was there... My youngest went to have a photo taken with her & I explained that I would have to interpret as my little girl is Deaf... Elsa said 'no need' & gave my daughter the biggest cuddle instead :D she was so excited!!!

Attachments

• image-587994140.jpg
    image-587994140.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 64
I took kids to school summer fayre this afternoon & Elsa from frozen was there... My youngest went to have a photo taken with her & I explained that I would have to interpret as my little girl is Deaf... Elsa said 'no need' & gave my daughter the biggest cuddle instead :D she was so excited!!!

Ahhhh how lovely was that x

Aww that is so lovely!! She's adorable too xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Awww thanks all, must admit it made me cry her been so lovely to her... She loves frozen :D

When your three year old wolfs down the sw curry you made!

Dyjliw you drop off your daughter at her first ever camp and after about 3 minutes the terror and tears have turned to smiles as the dorm monitor is just so lovely! She's there for 11 nights and I wish I could have stayed as it looked like so much fun

image-3262267501.jpg

image-3326083201.jpg

image-700609848.jpg

Dyjliw you have a really lazy Sunday cwtched up in bed watching back to back episodes of a TV prog with a glass of wine, and get to 4pm when you realise that this is exactly what you needed after a few rough weeks both at work and family health wise.

...it's Monday!

Now, as a rule, I'm not usually a big fan of Mondays (I'm not sure many of us are really!). But tonight is the night I join my new Slimming World group! I've been struggling and lacking in motivation for a while now and felt like a change was needed and if I'm totally honest, I can't wait! I'm feeling so ready for it now :)

...it's Monday!

Now, as a rule, I'm not usually a big fan of Mondays (I'm not sure many of us are really!). But tonight is the night I join my new Slimming World group! I've been struggling and lacking in motivation for a while now and felt like a change was needed and if I'm totally honest, I can't wait! I'm feeling so ready for it now :)

Good luck lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you ladies! xx

Love this :)

Back