Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW OH is on lates, I'm sat here catching up on minis & listening/watching Dusty Springfield I love her voice :D

...it's Friday! :)

...you've only 30 mins left to work before you break up for a weeks holiday :D

...it's date night and you're going for a lovely evening out with OH :heartpump:

DYJLIW your walking pass some workmen and in front of you is another woman and they shout out to her think you need to buy a cuchini.I had to laugh at them and she asked what's ones of those.They shouted your jeans are so tight you have a camel toe.:)

Why did you love this? Isn't it demeaning to the other woman?!

Dyjliw... Had a fab time out with hubby & boys. Even resisted the seaside foods! Even though the donuts smelt sooo good *drool*

<3 <3
1406926984406.jpg
1406926998652.jpg
1406927007092.jpg

Thank you :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

When little one picks you a gorgeous bunch of flowers... Not sure mother in law will be impressed when she sees that she's been digging up her garden lol

Attachments

• image-1617821484.jpg
    image-1617821484.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 67
Like this as not many couples do that nowadays. Both are either on separate laptops,tablets,phones,watching tv or reading so they forget about interacting with each other.:)

We have dinner together at the table every night and always chat before bed, evenings we usually do our own thing but make an effort to spend time together like last night :)

Back